The ProcControlAPI is a platform-independent API for process
control and inspection.
- ProcControl now works on ARM64 Linux.
- Fixes in ProcControl's exit handling code.
- ProcControl, in conjunction with Symtab, now supports accessing variables located in thread-local storage on Linux. See the manual for details.
- Windows now supports pre-exit and post-exit events
- Linux now supports pre-syscall and post-syscall events
- Bug fixes
- Users can inject libraries via Process::addLibrary
- BG/Q scalability improvements
- Integration with Dyninst.
- Windows, BG/Q support
- Improved iRPC interface
- Process group abstraction
- Supported operating systems: