MRNet: A Multicast/Reduction Network
MRNet Release 4.1.0
This page contains information about version 4.1.0 of the MRNet project.
This version was released in March 2014.
MRNet v4.1.0 highlights
- Decrease in packet transmission latency
- Improved robustness of shutdown in cases of abnormal termination on CrayXT platforms
- Removal of race conditions in MRNet startup in backend attach mode.
- Introduction of environmental variables to control timeout delays of both topology update streams and events (MRNET_TOPOLOGY_UPDATE_TIMEOUT_MSEC and MRNET_EVENT_WAIT_TIMEOUT_MSEC respectively)
- Build system changes for increase robustness
- Fixed compatibility with later versions of GCC (4.8+)
- Support for compiling MRNet using the C++ 2011 option in GCC
- Numerous additional bug fixes and enhancements
- MRNet 4.1.0 Source (tar.gz)
- MRNet 4.1.0 Windows Binaries (zip)
- MRNet 4.1.0 Windows Build (zip)