MRNet: A Multicast/Reduction Network
MRNet Release 5.0.0
This page contains information about version 5.0.0 of the MRNet project.
This version was released in July 2015.
MRNet v5.0.0 highlights
- Support added for ARM64 Linux Platform.
- Extended RSH arguement parsing to support conventional RSH/SSH arguement styles.
- Experimental support for the The lightweight infrastructure-bootstrapping infrastructure (LIBI).
- Behavior of MRNet's load filter function corrected to return the number of filters succesfully loaded on all nodes.
- Fixed issues with port number selection causing MRNet to crash
- Numerous additional bug related fixes
- MRNet 5.0.0 Source (tar.gz)
- MRNet 5.0.0 Windows Binaries (zip)
- MRNet 5.0.0 Windows Build (zip)